Friday, May 3, 2013

TGIF - Day 3 Food Pics

I am so glad it is Friday, y'all.  This morning at the gym I was having trouble adding up how much weight I had on the bar.  It took me about 20 seconds to realize that 50+50+45 = 145.  My week needs to be over.

Pre-workout fuel was a piece of banana that was a little less than half with a little less than 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.

Lunch and snacks are all pictured together again.  Green smoothie for breakfast, spinach salad with veggies, 2 hardboiled eggs, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup pineapple and balsamic/EVOO for lunch. 

Snacks will be 1 oz raw cashews, 1 oz sunflower seeds and 1 gala apple.

This morning was a "pull" day at the gym so I did dead lifts, modified pull-ups, DB rows and back hyperextensions.  It felt good. 

I am on call this weekend which means I may be stuck working all weekend.  Gross.  I have my fingers crossed for no work!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's Friday, but like a lot of people, I think of the weekend as a time to eat "temptation foods." So I'm a little worried about how well I'll stick to the straight and narrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, I love bananas w/peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete