Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 8 - Dinner and Recap

As I said in my earlier post yesterday I met some friends at McAllister's for dinner.  I the savannah chopped salad and it was pretty good.  It had almonds, cranberries, gorgonzola, chicken and a nice vinaigrette of which I only used about a tablespoon.  By the time I met them I was starving and in my mild hypoglycemic state I forgot to take a picture but the picture shown below is the salad I had from their website.

I got home later than I wanted to but it was nice to catch up with them.  I don't see my friends as often as I'd like to. 

I had to pack my dinner/lunch for today and tomorrow when I got home so I didn't get to bed until around 11:30.  I have to work late tonight but came in early for a meeting that nobody showed up to so that's fucking awesome.  But at least I'll rack up a few hours of overtime today so I may leave early tomorrow.  I was picked to attend a luncheon at work today so I have no idea what type of food will be served but I think it will be a little fancier than boxed lunches.  My usual lunch will actually be my dinner tonight. 

Breakfast today is shown and I'm back to my green smoothie.  3 large strawberries, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 scoop protein powder, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup water and a couple handfuls of spinach.  The only problem is I drank it without taking a picture.  You would think after a week of doing this I would remember. 

1 comment:

  1. I guess a real eye-opener for me is paying closer attn to how the calories in those "healthy" salads add up!
    I always have the best intentions of making smoothies for BF but never seem to make time to clean that friggin' blender...

    ReplyDelete