Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6 - Food Pics

I threw in half an avocado in my smoothie this morning.  It was...OK...kind of weird tasting.  It made it really thick and creamy though so it was like drinking a milkshake.  I threw in two strawberries, a splash of OJ, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 scoop protein powder and some water along with the avocado.  This made a little more than usual so I had the remainder which was about 1/3 cup before my workout.  It actually tasted better after it sat a while or maybe I just didn't care because I was ravenous and sucked it down quickly. 

Workout today was legs and I'm definitely feeling it.  I arrived late, at 7:20, so I had to hustle through to get to work at a decent time.  Thankfully my bosses aren't strict about arrival time but I don't like to get there much past 8:30 because then I have to stay later.  I think a pulled a muscle doing lunges this morning right where my butt cheek meets my leg.  I'll have a nice long stretch session when I get home today and make the Mister rub it for me :)

I am itching to step on the scale but I have been restraining myself.  I was weighing daily and the normal fluctuations were starting to bum me out so I figured a month off from the scale would be a good idea.  I recorded a starting weight and some measurements so hopefully by the end of the month some of those numbers will go down. 

Period is starting this week which is always a great fucking time. 

Happy Fucking Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I tried avocado in a smoothie once.. Didn't care for it either! Glad I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete