Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 8 - Food Pics

Breakfast was a smoothie made with 3 large strawberries, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 banana and 1 scoop protein powder.  I also had 1/2 banana with a tablespoon of peanut butter before my workout. 

Lunch will be a repeat of yesterday.  Spinach salad with veggies and red wine vinegar/EVOO.  1/2 cup cottage cheese, roasted butternut squash, 2 hardboiled eggs and 2 small kiwi. 

Snacks, if i need them, are sunflower seeds, raw cashews and a gala apple.

I'm meeting some friends for dinner at McAllister's tonight and I have already planned what I am going to eat.  My usual choice there is a grilled chicken Caesar wrap with mashed taters and gravy and sweet tea but that meal is over 1,000 calories so I will not be eating that.  I'm going with a large salad or half salad and a cup of veggie chili. 

Work has been a clusterfuck today and that's all I'm going to say about that.  I need the day to be over right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment