Friday, May 24, 2013

Gag Me

This is a public note to the woman at my gym that peels off dead foot skin and leaves it in random places...

FUCKING STOP

You are a disgusting human being and I wish I could make you lick the shower floor where you left your fucking skin.  Fuck you and your nasty fucking feet.  Get a fucking pedicure. 



Another public note to the woman that insists on burning her hair with her flatiron every. single. morning....

YOUR HAIR LOOKS LIKE STRAW

You are a fucking idiot.  The smell of your hair burning makes me want to vomit and when I do it will be all over you.

And while you're at it, lay off the tanning.  Your skin looks like an old leather purse.  You are not a cougar either so stop acting like you're hot shit.

Can you yell I woke up in a pissy mood?  It's not just pissy, I felt the wrath of a thousand gods this morning when I saw a huge piece of dried out skin in the locker room and in the shower.  I think that's enough to make anybody crazy. 

Here's hoping that my day ends better than it has started.

5 comments:

  1. That is Fing disgusting! Poor you having to deal with that. Blech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I wish my tiny gym had shower facilities but maybe NOT!?!?!?!?
    I'll just towel off & keep going; none of my clients or employees have complained (yet) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so gross that I don't really even know what to say.

    Also, I want to follow your blog, but I don't know how because I'm an absolute moron. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mrs Swan: yes, it is awful and I think the staff only clean the showers like once a month.

    @Val: if I didn't get very sweaty during my workouts I would definitely skip the showers!

    @Chubby McGee: when you are in your blogger dashboard, there is a button on the left that you can click on to add a blog to follow then you have to copy and paste the web address. Unfortunately Blogger doesn't make it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. It's a lot easier than I ever expected it to be. I really am stupid. Hahahahhahaha!

    THANK YOU! I'm now following. :)

    ReplyDelete