Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 2 - Dinner pics

It looks like the picture is upside down but that's OK.  I had 1/2 cup pinto beans that were cooked with spices and onion, topped with about 1/8 cup Monterey Jack cheese and chipotle tabasco with 1/2 avocado mixed with lime juice and a pinch of salt and 1/2 sweet potato. It looks like way more than 1/2 cup of beans but i promise it isn't.  They really spread out after i microwaved them!  Kind of an odd combo but it's healthy.

Pineapples were on sale this week so I bought one today and cut it up and it was amazing.  So I had about a cup of that after dinner. 

We took a nice walk today on the mountain bike trails again.  We walked on a different one and it seemed like there hadn't been any bikers on it in a while because it was a little overgrown in places.  Also, I saw a fat girl on a mountain bike so now I feel better about buying one.  All I have ever seen is skinny people riding their bikes.  No judgement, just an observation.  I'm sure when I start riding, people will probably say the same thing about me and I could give a shit if they do. 

Tomorrow morning will be a weights session and maybe another walk after work.

It's almost the weekend!  I can't fucking wait!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I came over from Allan's blog to say way to go on doing the food/photo project. All your food looks good. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete