Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 7 - Food Pics

I took a picture of breakfast and lunch before I packed everything up this morning. 

I didn't feel like making a smoothie his morning so I had a Cherry Cobbler Larabar and 1/2 cup yogurt with half a banana, teaspoon of honey and sprinkle of cinnamon.  For some reason the yogurt gave me heartburn.  Pineapple is the only other thing that gives me heartburn.  It has happened before so I guess yogurt is best for me blended into a smoothie. 

Lunch was a repeat of yesterday.  2 hardboiled eggs, spinach salad with veggies and red wine vinegar/olive oil, butternut squash and 1/2 cup cottage cheese.

Also pictured is my water bottle.  It is 2.2 liters and is usually gone before I leave work.  When I get home I probably drink at least 32 more ounces.  I pee a lot.  If I know I'm going to be stuck in the lab, I try not to drink as much because it is a pain in the ass to go in and out.  If I don't drink enough water though, my body definitely notices. 

I threw some snacks in there but I'm not sure I'll have all of them.  Gala apple, 1 oz sunflower seeds and 1 oz raw cashews. 

I'll update later with dinner.  I'm planning on a long walk today with the Mister.  I'll try and escape my desk for a bit this afternoon and take a quick walk around the block. 

No comments:

Post a Comment