Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 3 - Dinner

You all better hold on to your butts because once you see my dinner, you're gonna me knocking my door down for the recipe.  But, no need, I'll give it to you right now...

1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup no sugar added applesauce

Yep. That was dinner.  I came home from work, did a few things then laid down on the couch and out on a movie.  The next thing I know it is 9:00 and my husband is waking me up making sure I'm still alive.  I didn't just nap, I had a near-death experience.

Amazingly when I woke up I wasn't very hungry but figured I should eat something or else I would wake up ravenous tomorrow. 

My combo may look gross but it is a throw back to my childhood.  My grandma used to give it to me all the time.  Except she used the sugary applesauce. 

I'm actually still sleepy so I'm not going to be up much longer.  I guess this is what happens when I only get about 6 hours of sleep each night during the week.  I have always needed more sleep than the average person. 

Good night y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I think I lived mostly on cottage cheese/applesauce for most of my teenaged years...

    ReplyDelete