Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 4 - Food Pics

Today was uneventful.  All I ate was breakfast and dinner.  I didn't have much of an appetite but I'm not questioning why. 

I had a bigger breakfast than usual.  Two eggs with some Monterey jack cheese and spinach with 1/4 sweet potato, 1 small kiwi and a few pieces if pineapple.  I also had 2/3 cup orange juice.  I typically don't waste my calories in juice but it sounded good this morning.

I was in the mood to cook so I made one of my absolute favorite things. Caramelized onion and mushroom white pizza.  It is definitely a labor of love.  It takes at least an hour and a half to make but it is so worth it.  I haven't made this pizza since I have been "dieting" and it tasted even better than it used to.  All homemade by the way including the crust.  I had 3 pieces which are probably the equivalent of 1.5 pieces of delivery pizza, size wise.  I also had a summer shandy.  Today was definitely not a typical food day for me.

Tomorrow is Sunday which means the next day is Monday. 

Ugh...

3 comments:

  1. Recipe please! (for the pizza; it looks delish)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://budgetbytes.blogspot.com/2012/11/caramelized-onion-mushroom-white-pizza.html

      You won't regret it!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Looks great, but I will do it on my cauliflower/mozzarella low-carb crust...

      Delete