Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tony, Tony Turn Around...

...Something's lost and can't be found!  If you are Catholic, you may recognize that one.  The thing that's lost is my motivation.  I think it was drained out of my body with the ickies I had his weekend.  Going to the gym this morning required a shit ton of effort on my part.  Just getting out of bed his morning felt like torture. Predictably, my work out was fucking terrible.  I manage to barely make it though DLs then crapped out on everything else.  I'm just not feeling it this week.  I think this may be hormonal because this sort of thing seems to happen every month.  Shark week is approaching...joy.  Ugh.  

Norma and her minions have posted about doing a Whole30 challenge in May.  I like the idea of this and I'd like to participate but I can't figure out a way to so it without eating meat, or eating very little at least.  Actually, now that I haven't been eating a lot of meat, it just does not sound very appetizing.  Sigh.  I need to do some more research.  I can't rely on nuts and eggs as my sole source of protein for a month.  I'm thinking of doing a modified version and just cutting out sugar, stevia and tofu.  It is going to require some planning but I think I can pull it off.  I think I also may need to reduce my fruit intake.  I'm probably eating more than I  should.  I'll be doing some reading today at work and come up with some goals. 

On a completely unrelated note, I would give my left nut (if I had nuts) for a giant bowl of half regular Cheerios and half Honey Nut Cheerios with ice cold milk. 

Yea, this is definitely hormones...

No comments:

Post a Comment