Thursday, April 11, 2013

Taco Bell Promises "Healthy Food"

Read this.

In short, Taco Bell is promising to have three, THREE, "healthy" menu items by 2020. 

First of all, what the fuck is so complicated about creating a healthy meal that it's going to take SEVEN years?  I can create a healthy meal in about 15 minutes. But alas, I don't need to figure out just how many preservatives, artificial flavors and god knows what else to create my healthy meal.  Come on Taco Bell, get real.  You'll always be a haven for drunks and fatties, stop fooling yourselves. 

This shit makes me crazy.  A fast food restaurant meal could never ever be as healthy as a meal you could cook yourself.  And it makes me even more crazy when people actually believe this shit. 

What. The. Fuck.

1 comment:

  1. Stoners. Don't forget stoners. Taco Bell will always be a haven for stoners.

    ReplyDelete