Monday, April 15, 2013

Sitting in a Bean Bag Chair, Naked Eating Cheetos

No, that is not how I spent my Sunday.  I just want to clarify that up front. 

I went to Dick's last night in search of straps to help my poor hands during dead lifts and they didn't have anything.  I'm not surprised, they are terrible.  So, my palms will continue to look like they have been gnawed on by some wild animal until my grip strength improves and the calluses form.  My workout was the usual, same as Friday but I did DLs instead of squats.  I didn't make it to bed last night until after midnight so I didn't increase any weight today.  I will shoot for that on Wednesday. 

Breakfast was a green smoothie.  Strawberries, soy milk, my homemade Greek yogurt, protein powder and spinach.  I'm snacking on carrots and PB right now.  Work is pretty slow today, thankfully but it is the calm before the storm.  Thursday and Friday are going to be awful.  I can't fucking wait.

So here is where the title of this post comes into play...there is a woman at the gym that I have seen several times and in the locker room she is ALWAYS naked.  As soon as she comes in she strips down, checks her phone for ten minutes, takes a shower then gets dressed.  I have no problems with people being naked on the locker room.  More power to them I say because I am way too self conscious for that.  I realized today that I see her naked body more than I see my husband's.  Not because we don't have a lot of sex but because the entire time I spend getting cleaned up and ready for work, it seems like she is naked.  This doesn't gross me out.  What gets me is that she doesn't wear some type of flip flops or crocs or anything in the shower.  To me this is so gross.  I am so paranoid about my bare feet touching the gym floor that I go to great lengths to prevent it.  My husband brought home athlete's foot once and it was such a pain in the ass to get rid of.  I think that's why I'm so OCD about it. 

But, whatever.  It is what it is.  She can go on being naked and barefoot and I can go on continuing to get flashed every morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment