Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Heavy Heart

I can't even try to understand why some people do the things they do.  I'm sure when the authorities find the person responsible for the bombs yesterday we are all going to be shocked because this person may be a "normal" person that nobody would have suspected.  It is getting to the point that nobody feels safe unless get are inside a bunker.  At least that's how I feel sometimes.  I hope the people that were personally affected by yesterday's events can find peace and go on with their lives.  It is so unfair to think that they will likely have long term health effects as a result of their injuries.  Also for the three victims that did not survive, I hope their families can find the strength to deal with their losses. 

And if you think your life sucks, check out this guy

So, my day has been relatively uneventful.  That's the way I like them.  Workout today will be a swim after work with the Mister.  I'm on my lunch break right now and as soon as I'm done with this I'll be heading out for a quick walk around the block.

I tried my new protein powder and it is head and shoulders over my old stuff and unfortunately so is the price.  It was about $38 for 2.2lbs.  It kept me full until lunch.  My usual green breakfast smoothie with the old whey powder lasted me until about 9:30 (I usually drink it around 7:30-8) but today I wasn't hungry until about an hour ago.  I think there is a fair amount of fiber in this new one so I'm sure that is the main reason.

Well, I'm anxious to get outside on a gorgeous day so I shall post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment